bringing teams together in the workplace to achieve healthy goals
Bootcamp; High-intensity interval training; Customized group exercises to meet your business needs.
- Strength training, Improve Strength and Power through dynamic lifting and resistance training.
- Body mechanics, master your own body weight and movement.
- Improve Speed, Balance, Coordination and Footwork.
- Improve lean muscle mass, focusing on all key muscle groups.
- 1 x hour sessions
- For 5 – 15 people
Challenge based activities made fun, and rewarding, to build camaraderie, friendship, and team support; Flexibility to adjust to any fitness level.
- Creating fitness challenges which bring your tribe together.
- Encourage team camaraderie
- Making the experience fun
- Personalised for all fitness levels.
- 1 x 2 hour sessions
- 5 – 100 people
Personalised activities to get your tribe involved in a fun way. We can support your PR Events and Product Launches and create PR stunts, to add a social media buzz.
The workouts are led by our Xtrafit tribe and aim to get people interested in both the brand and the overall experience.
- Mini challenges set up throughout the day.
- Synchronised workouts.
- Promoting the brand in a positive way.
- Fitness brand activation.
Popular group training with a blend of fitness and digital training.
For companies wanting to build stronger healthier teams ‘mind and body’, connect with other entrepreneurs.
- 4 x night stay
- Food included
- Fitness workshops, running throughout the day.
- Digital training workshops (Digital Marketing , Optimisation, Social).
- Tribe environment is catered for team bonding, offers a space for professionals to connect.
strength in numbers
we are your workplace fitness tribe
When comparing company exercise days with non-exercise days:
- 72% of people reported improvements in time management on exercise days compared to non-exercise days
- 79% said mental and interpersonal performance was better on days they exercised
- 74% said they managed their workload better
- Scores were 27% higher on exercise days in categories such as dealing calmly with stress and 41% higher for feeling motivated to work
- Those who exercised also scored 21% higher for concentration on work, 25% higher for working without unscheduled breaks and 22% higher for finishing work on time