Since having children (some years ago now!) I have failed to find any exercise I have been able to stick to and it was getting harder and harder to stay fit.
I have now been training with Olivia for 8 months and really enjoying it. Olivia changes it each session so it’s never boring and always challenging!
With a great temperament, Olivia is very encouraging and keeps the sessions fun.
I’m certainly a lot fitter than I was before I started and somewhat leaner too!
I can highly recommend.
Olivia Pettifer is an experienced Personal trainer based in South West London, and has a passion for everything fitness & nutrition.
I knew from a young age that I would one day be involved in the Health & Fitness industry. My passion in this sector has only grown over the years and has developed a lot into many different fields.
From being an avid hockey player to a regular cyclist and weight trainer. I started Xtra-fit with a view and desire to help others reach their fitness goals in a way they never thought possible.
Being fit isn’t just about looking your best but feeling your best. I have had my fair share of injuries and setbacks along the way which has made me realise that your health is priceless and even small steps can make huge impact upon your future health.
- Premier Diploma in Personal Training
- Active IQ Gym Instructor
- Advanced cardiovascular training
- Advanced resistance training
- Premier Certificate in Nutrition & Sports Nutrition
- Posture assessment and correction
- Circuit training
- First Aid
- Kettlebell training
- Member of Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Indoor cycling & Spinning instructor
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- NASM Women's Fitness Specialist