Since having children (some years ago now!) I have failed to find any exercise I have been able to stick to and it was getting harder and harder to stay fit.
I have now been training with Olivia for 8 months and really enjoying it. Olivia changes it each session so it’s never boring and always challenging!
With a great temperament, Olivia is very encouraging and keeps the sessions fun.
I’m certainly a lot fitter than I was before I started and somewhat leaner too!
I can highly recommend.
Hélène Glaude is an experienced massage specialist who has worked within the finest luxury spa's in France and Switzerland.
Hélène tailors each massage experience with her caring hands to deliver the right pressure and touch. She spent 3 years traveling around Australia, Asia and India where she discovered the culture of massage, and has worked within the finest luxury spa’s in France and Switzerland. She provides the most excellent customer care, dedication and treatment every time.
She practices different types of massage (more details can be found on the massage page):
- Deep Tissue: A preventative and restorative treatment designed to ease tight muscles.
- Relaxing: This treatment is the perfect way to de-stress, unwind and chill out.
- Anti-Cellulite: This pleasurable massage treatment is designed to release the areas where cellulite most commonly appears and to engage the body’s natural healing process (blood and lymph circulation).
- Thai Yoga (without oil): This calmly combines massage with gentle yoga to help you gain flexibility and feel relaxed - you'll be fully clothed and on a mat for this one.
- Oriental: This treatment brings pampering, deep massage and stretching together to help promote flexibility and a sense of relaxation.